is for everything!!! I will update more later...Sometimes being a busy mom makes me forget that with each new day means one day has passed. Life goes by so fast and sometimes it takes days like Birthday for me to remember to stop and smell the roses. I love to look at old family photos.
Here are some photo's of Isabel through the years. 4 to be exact!!!
Isabel came as a surprise to our family, but who doesn't LOOOOVE surprises. She continued to surprise us when she came 8 weeks early. After a short hospital stay she came home. She weighed in at 5lbs, 12oz. Pretty good size for a 32 weeker.
When Isabel was happy about something, (which was always) her hands and feet would go around in circles. I loved it.
Everyone always asked if we adopted her because she looked so Asian. The funniest was while I was getting a pedicure and the asian nail tech asked if my husband was asian. She does have that exotic look.
Here are some photo's of Isabel through the years. 4 to be exact!!!
Isabel came as a surprise to our family, but who doesn't LOOOOVE surprises. She continued to surprise us when she came 8 weeks early. After a short hospital stay she came home. She weighed in at 5lbs, 12oz. Pretty good size for a 32 weeker.

Happy Birthday Isabel!!! We love you sooo much.







6 comments:
What an adorable post about your sweet Isabel! She is a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!!
Amber
Happy Birthday Isabel!!! Wow I cant believe she is 4! Crazy! What a fun birthday party! The cake looks so yummy!
She is so sweet! I love that picture of her with the white hat. Right after we moved here we sat by you guys and Isabel came over and befreiended me. Needless to say, that was the most entertaining sacrament meeting I had been to in quite a while! What a funny girl!
I cannot get over how much she has grown up! I love her little chubby cheeks now I love her little "bunnies"! Ha!I love the picture of Isabel, Kayli, and Tess at McDonald's! Sweet memories!
Happy birthday isabel!!! She is so cute.
OHH! Happy Birthday Isabell! She is the cutest darn thing- I just love her! :-)
Post a Comment