is for Diving. Riley is diving for Mountain View Swim & Dive Team as a freshman. Mountain View Dive Team had a diving invitational Meet hosted by Xavier/Brophy at Paradise Valley Pool on Thursday. (Wow, say that 10 times as fast as you can and you just might faint). It was an all day meet so Riley was excused from school to attend. He did really well. There were 70 boy divers and 70 girl divers. At around noon they made the first cut and the top 20 of 70 went on. Riley was in the top 20!!! I might mention also that he was the only boy from Mountain View that made it into the top 20. 2 others should have but they had missed dives :(. He finished 20th place in the Meet. We are so proud of him!! If this were a regular meet Riley would have earned his Varsity letter. Pretty cool huh? Go Toro's!!!Taylor, Isaac and Riley
Serina, JC, Brandon, Mikenna, Taylor,
Paige, Isaac and Riley (where did my little boy go?) Mikenna, Brandon, JC, Taylor, Riley, Paige, Isaac and Serina
Thursday, September 27, 2007
D is for Diving
Posted by
Worthen World
at
6:00 PM
Labels: Riley, Swimming and Diving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh fun. I can't wait till my kids are that age, but it is sad to see them grow up so fast. Good job Riley!!!
woo hoo! Go Riley! How fun for your family!
Oooh you've been caught sporting a blinkie on your sidebar! Email me for your fun and nifty exclusive prize for fans of the store! A great big HUGE THANK YOU!
Cute Blog! I love all the cute and creative ideas you keep coming up with! Good job!
Way to go Riley!! That is awesome. BTW thank you for the link to that article about trying again. It is wonderful! I think I will mention it in my lesson on Sunday. Your awesome Margo! I love your new background. Have you started digital scrapbooking?
Amber
Hi Margo!
I found you're blog address on Amber's blog! Way to go Riley! It looks like your kids are staying busy!
Keep in touch,
Kari Ellsworth
www.jellsworthfamily.blogspot.com
kari_ellsworth@hotmail.com
Go Riley!
Can you believe you're old enough to have a freshman?
Post a Comment