B is for boisterous, begrimed (verb-make soiled, filthy, or dirty), beautiful Boys that are BROTHERS!!!
There is nothing like a little boy. I love how their hair smells like earth worms after playing outside. They loose that after about 6-8 years old :(. Only a mom of a boy all grown up can truely appreciate that smell. It's not something that I thought that I would miss, but I do and I guess it is because it reminds me of when they were little. I will probably be a grandma before I enjoy that smell again because I think that they have to belong to you for you to appreciate it. Am I just a freak or am on to something here?
I love this picture of my boys. This is a picture that I took on Alek's first day of school. I love that Riley is being the protective older brother and holding Alek's hand. The quote below the photo is perfect for them because they are the best of buddies. I think that if you were to ask them who there true best friend is they would say their brother. As a mom, I can't ask for anything better than the love they share.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
B is for Boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love that. It is so nice and such a blessing to know that your kids really love eachother.
Awww, I love Brothers! Hey, so I didn't mean to be snotty and block you from my blog so send me your email address so I can invite you ok. ktruschke@gmail.com
cute post. I absolutely love this idea.
Love the posts! They are so postive and upbeat. =)
Amber
I seriously can not wait for your next post. It seems like it is so easy to compare crosses and somehow less natural to broadcast the things that you love and that truly inspire you. Not that there is anything wrong with venting; I always want to know if people are ok and if there is any way I can help. I am so grateful to the people who have sympathized with me when I have "let it all out." But it just feels so good to read your blog. Please keep them coming!
This is so cute- I want to learn how to do online scrapbooking- It looks soo fun! Your boys are such nice boys, and always say Hi to us- You have done such a great job raising good boys!
Thank you for letting me know that one day I will miss that little boy smell. I'll try to enjoy it now, while I can instead of herding them strainght to the tub! Little boys are a blessing (I'm sure big boys are too)!
What nice things to say about your boys! It's an amazing thing to have such a close friendship inside the family, how awesome for them!
Post a Comment