Monday, September 3, 2007

Last Day for Season Pass

Today was Labor Day. Here is some of the fun that we had today at Big Surf. It was the last day for us to use our season passes so we had to go one last time. We had a blast going to Big Surf and Sun Splash this summer. Sorry the video is a little long I just couldn't stop video taping because I was enjoying what I was seeing to much to stop. I realize that this may not be as interesting to you as it is to me. This video represents all I hold near and dear... my husband laughing and wrestling with my boys and by girls playing happily together (something that I could watch for hours). I couldn't ask for anything more... (usually I am right there in the mix, but I had to capture the moment... not much of a wrestler though.)

Who could resist that face. I know I cant!!!

What beautiful girls...
and handsome boys if I do say so myself.
I love this picture.
I love this one too.
I love this one also.
and I definately love this one.
What can I say? I Love my family!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family- seriously! And they are so sweet too! Your Martina McBride song on here is so fitting- I love it!! We used to have Big Surf Season passes too when we were younger- b/c my worked there, but it was so fun. Such good memories :-) Good to see you guys do the same! CUTE- CUTE- CUTE!

April Bethea said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Did the boys ever take down your husband?! I kept waiting for it because they could probably do it if they teamed up! lol! And your girls are adorable, I love how they played together the whole time in the video! Btw.. It wasn't too long, it was very fun to watch! :)

Wes Dyer said...

I know how you feel I can't seem to take enough pictures. So precious and so little time. We have to cherish the moments. Thanks for sharing. You have cute kids!

Tangie Baxter said...

How fun! Sounds (looks) like you guys had an absolute blast! Tell Isabel I said HI! I sure miss teaching preschool, but life is great here in our "new life"!