Wednesday, September 26, 2007

C is for CREATIVE

C is for CREATIVE. I love this link. This is one of the things I made:
M A The Letter R G O

Speaking of Creative, I found Tangie Baxter's Blog. Wow!! She is amazing, whether you are into digital scrapbooking or not you have to check out her site. Love it!!!

Also check out the flicker on the bottom of my blog.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love it.

Tangie Baxter said...

hey thanks for the shout out, Glad you found my blog! :) Your sweet to say such nice things *blushing*! I don't think the link is working so if someone is trying to find my blog it's at www.tangiebaxter.typepad.com. THANKS MARGO! I am totally addicted to the letters at flicker too!

Wes Dyer said...

love it!!! are you getting into digi scrapping? It is so amazing! I really want to start doing it.
Amber