I found this new idea that I liked for blogging, It is a-z blogging and you create blogs that go with each letter of the alphabet. So here goes:
A is for Amazing...
There are so many things in my life that are amazing!!!
I think it is amazing to hear my kids laughing
I think it is amazing to sit after a long day and unwind talking to my husband about our day
I think it is amazing when I eat anything chocolate
I think it is amazing to have pedicures with friends
I think it is amazing to share the gospel and see someones life change right before your eyes
I think it is amazing to watch your son pass the sacred sacrament
I think it is amazing when you snuggle down into your babies neck
I think it is amazing to go on a walk, eating ice cream with my DH
I think it is amazing to go to lunch with friends
I think it is amazing to play a game with my kids on a Sunday evening
I think it is amazing to sit back and watch my kids westle with their Dad
I think it is amazing to sit in the celestial room holding hands with my eternal mate
I think it is amazing when we go on family vacations
I think it is amazing to go shopping with friends
I think it is amazing to COUNT MY MANY, MANY BLESSINGS!!!
4 comments:
That is so awesome. I love that post. Thanks I think it made my day.
What a great post- You are soo creative- I love it! It is so wonderful to sit and ponder all the things you have to be thankful for! Thanks for the reminder :-)
What an uplifting post! I love it! Thank you for sharing all of these Amazing things with us - you are such a wonderful person!
Oh my goodness, I just got really emotional reading that post! Thank you so much - I am lucky to know you.
Post a Comment