I don't think that bragging is very cool but seriously I can't resist the temptation. As many of you know I have recently gone back to school. Going back to school after sooo many years of being out of it was a bit terrifying and I was scared that I would fail. Well I have been doing really good. In fact I just took a Biology quiz on Wed. and I got 85 of 100. Mind you this teacher considers an A as you know the information well enough to teach it and the average for the class was 62.9. I am getting an A+ in Psychology and a B in math. Whoo hoo!!! I feel like I can do anything. Well okay that is going to far. I am now done with my bragging session, thanks for bearing with me and not judging me to harshly. : )
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am going to tell everyone not to be your friend because you're such a bragger. You are possibly the most prideful person I've ever met, so when you see me at church on Sunday, don't be surprised if I snub you.
CONGRATS on being such a smarty! Doing well in school is so happy-happy-joy-joy!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! That is awesome.
Hey! If I could get those grades in college, I'd be announcing it on the 6:00 news. That's awesome! Congratulations. School is totally scary. I am awed by your ambition right now.
Congrats lady! That's awesome! Come to California and visit me! The whole clan could fit in my closet quite comfortably!
its kippy and nate! came across your blog, would love to be invited: kippyduffin at gmail dot com. what are you back in school for? props to you!
ran across your blog-super cute! and if you go private invite us: kippyduffin at gmail dot com. and props for going back to school! what is your major?
you go, girl!
TAG your it! Check out my blog to see what to do.
Sisters are proud of each other, yes? I love ya and know the end of this journey will be so sweet. Keep up the fabulous work!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't see you before then.
It doesn't surprise me that you are doing so well. I am sooo amazed by you!! It takes a lot to do what you are doing and I have so much respect for that!! Great Job!! Woo Whoo!!
Great job!! I am so impressed with all you are doing in school!! It takes a lot to do what you are doing and I am so proud of you!!
Margo you totally rock!! I am so glad to have you as a study partner!!
Post a Comment