Monday, October 20, 2008

Gone baby gone!!!

Just kidding but I have decided to go private. Leave me a message if you are a private lurker, a non-private lurker and everything in between! I have wanted to go private for a very long time and finally decided to just do it! Leave your e-mail address in the comments if you want to continue reading.

GOING PRIVATE ON NOVEMBER 10th!!!

24 comments:

Jana said...

Choose me! Let me know if you don't have my email.

The Bates said...

We would love to still lurke! Karolynhbates@hotmail.com

Kristin Coppee said...

I'm in! I hope.

kristin_poulsen@yahoo.com

Andrea Gunnell said...

I haven't read your blog in a while and it was so fun to read tonight. I'm so impressed with everything you are doing. Going back to school and working! I'm sure you are so busy! Good luck with it all.
Oh, and I would love to continue reading your blog. My email is andrea@hotmesa.com. Thanks!!!

Amber said...

Include me too!

Jenn said...

I want to be included. I love yor posts.
ejcrandall2@cox.net
Jenn C.

Mandy Abbott said...

mandynken@msn.com

Marty and Emily said...

eoldham413@aol.com

Mission: said...

Ooo Eva wants to join!
evadabeebs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want in. Christinaytaylor@gmail.com

Unknown said...

you know it! whettenfamily@gmail.com

The Hill's said...

Miss seeing your sweet family! Hope all is well! Please add the Hill Family!

jomeg143@yahoo.com

Rebecca Wood said...

can I be invited, please, please, please! :)
rebeccawood05@gmail.com

Jana Adams said...

I would love to be added to your blog :)

janaladams@gmail.com

Becky said...

add me on Margo!!
myfamilyof7@gmail.com

Becky Blake

Gretchen said...

I would love to be added!

themusicman2003@myway.com

Kristy said...

Don't know if you remember me! Kristy (kosta). It was a shock to see pictures of the kids. I'd love to follow your blog. my email is dkpa1377@yahoo.com

Denise said...

Please don't leave me out in the dark! -Denise d_shelley999@yahoo.com

Sassy C's Cake Designs said...

I want to still be able to view
melodyal@cox.net

Sassy C's Cake Designs said...

I would still like to see your blog!! Melodyal@cox.net

lenseigne said...

count me in:) mattandglenda@yahoo.com

Hiatt Family said...

I would love to get an invite to your blog! anjanehiatt@gmail.com

paul said...

Hi Margo, I couldn't remember what the name of your blog was but saw a comment you left on Marie's and found you again- and just in time it looks like! I'd love to be invited to view your blog- sara@mcdowellfamily.com.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

amber_dp@hotmail.com :]
Keep us in on the fun!