Tuesday, October 14, 2008

G'Day Mate!!

Lets Go Outback Tonight!



I started working as a waitress at Outback and am LOVING it.
If you want to have a really great date night then go outback tonight!!! (Are you singing the song yet?) I will be working this coming Saturday night at our neighborhood Outback so come on by if you like! Come before 6 for the Early dining menu each entree in under 10 bucks! You cant beat that for the awesome quality.

I have really stepped out of my comfort zone after being a stay at home Mom for 15 years. I went back to school and now I am also working, so come see me it will be nice to see a familiar face. Outback was so good to hire me because I very honest about my time commitments and they were willing to work with me, I am only going to be scheduled 1 week night and 1 weekend night. If you ever want to come down on a night that I am there than e-mail me or call me and I will let you know what my schedule will be that week.

1 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Awesome! We'll definitely have to come check you out in action. That's very cool. You're a rock star for going back to school AND working after all of these years of staying home and raising the kids. I'm excited for you!