Isabel has been learning to write and is always asking how to write all our names and is starting to understand that all these letters make words and she want to write them all. Today in church I forgot to bring the church bag that has all kinds of goodies for my little 4 year old to do in Sacrament to keep her quiet. So to keep her entertained today I gave her the program and on the front of it is a wonderful picture of Christ. Isabel leaned over to her sister and asked, "how do you write, Jesus I love you"?
The writing on top is her sister showing her how and the writing and below it is her copy.
Is there anything closer to heaven than a little child?
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Is there anything closer to heaven?
Posted by
Worthen World
at
10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE it!!!!
Too sweet!
Oh, Margo! Give Isabel a squeeze for me! And your other kids, too! I miss you guys!
Aw. What a sweet girl.
Post a Comment