Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of School!!

Last Monday was my first day back to school. I was very scared because it has been over, well lets just say it has been a lot of years since I have been to school. It turned out to be a lot better than I had anticipated. I was afraid that I would stick out like a sore thumb since I am so much older than many of the people on campus but I really didn't feel as uncomfortable as I thought I would. I am taking Math, Biology, Psychology and an Institute class. I am excited about the Institute class cause I will be studying the Book of Mormon. Here is the classic first day of school pic, back pack and all. =)


Riley is in 10th grade and is now officially in high school. He is loving it and is on the swim team, enjoying seminary and his guitar class.


Alek is in 6th grade and going to his advanced studies school again and doing very well. He is taking Spanish, Mandarin, and Suzuki violin. He enjoys Spanish the most of those three.

Miranda is in 5th grade and doing very well in her new school. She has made lots of new friends and is a very good friend. She transferred to this school last October and her new school teaches curriculum a year ahead. Despite essentially skipping a grade she ended the year there with excellent grades.

Isabel just started Kindergarten this year. She is so excited to be a big girl now like her older siblings. She is adjusting well to going to all day kindergarten. She had a few days when she was really missing me but over all I think she is in the swing of things.
So wish us all luck as we all try to do our best at school.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Well no wonder you didn't feel too out of place back at college. You look amazing!! I love all the back to school pictures!

Kristin Coppee said...

So, who was that first picture of? I didn't know you had a teenage daughter too! Oh, wait! That was YOU! LOL. You look fabulous and I am so excited for you! Good luck out there!

Mandy Abbott said...

Margo, I love that you're going back to school! I love how you have a backpack and all. I can't wait until I get to go back to school!! Good job!