Friday, August 8, 2008

Good family fun.

Dave came up with a really fun family activity tonight. We went to Organ Stop Pizza tonight. The pizza was actually pretty good. The entertainment was really cool. You have to go if you have never been. If you have been you should go again.

4 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Love that place! My girls don't eat, though. They dance the entire time, so we have to bring our pizza home. So much fun, though! We've gotta take our kids back there. We haven't been in almost a year.

Becky said...

I love that you blog so regularly! It's nice to see what you are up to. I thought it was funny that you wrote about Organ Stop. I had a lady in my Anatomy class here who's husband had graduated from Dobson High & the best thing she could remember from her trip to Mesa was going to this place called "Organ Stop Pizza" and had I ever heard of it? :-)

Makes me a little homesick for the valley, actually!

Rebecca Wood said...

I miss all the great things there are to do in the Valley of the sun. I sometimes sit and think, oh we could go do that... not here, or maybe that, not here either.

I also love this wonderful world of blogging! I get to keep up with so many people. Thanks for leaving a comment on Becky's blog so I could find you.

I have just started keeping up with my blog, after much prodding from both sides of the family. termitecorner.blogspot.com

Rebecca (the other Becky Stradling)

Unknown said...

Hi Sis. Worthen!! It's Eva.You used to be my YW leader. I'm so glad I ran into your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. It was so great reading up on all the fun things your family has been doing. My family blog is thecarpfamily.blogspot.com. Come check it out.