Monday, August 4, 2008

R & R stands for Romantic Retreat

Dave and I got away for a little over night romantic get away. It was so relaxing and sooo nice to get away with my hubby. I love him so much and I am so grateful that he still likes me even though he knows all my faults.


We stayed at a resort in Scottsdale called the Millennium McCormick Ranch.
They have a great summer special running through mid September. The room is 100 and you get a 100 dollar food credit. The Pinon grill was to die for, really it was that good and the view was really nice.

Here I am very refreshed and relaxed at breakfast. We slept in with no guilt!!!

Here is a picture of Dave and I in front of the beautiful view from the restaurant.
After we checked out we went to Big Surf. It was such a blast to go with him without the kids. Don't get me wrong, I love taking the kids. On average I take the kids twice a week, but when I do I on mom-guard duty. So I don't get to relax and do the things that I would like to do. So when we went it was so nice to just float in the water without a care in the world. All in all I had a really great time with someone I really enjoy being with!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, that is so sweet. Congrats on your retreat. you look so beautiful.

Kristin Coppee said...

I love it! You DO look so relaxed and refreshed...and tan...and skinny.

I'm so glad you guys got away and had some fun.

Now it's my turn. LOL.

Amber said...

How wonderful to have some time along to relax with your hubby!