This is the DELISH dish that my sister in law Shammah made for my birthday. She is such a kind and thoughtful sister in law. I haven't always appreciated what an amazing sister she is but over this past year I have had my eyes opened to what a truly Christ like and loving person she is. I learn soo much from her and am constantly in awe at all that she accomplishes running a household, being a Mom, and running all the books for her husbands company. I wish that i was as organized as she is. I love you Shammah!!! Thanks for being such a great friend and sister.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Delish dish and an amazing sis!!!
Posted by
Worthen World
at
4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oohh. Yummy! My mouth is watering so bad right now. I need to click away ASAP!
Happy Birthday!!! The cake looks so delish. And oh my gosh those poor kids, I wanted to cry just reading of what happened. I hope they are healing ok.
Hey Margo, I'm letting everyone know that I'm going private so come check out my blog and let me know if you want an invite.
Post a Comment