Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pretty, Pretty Princess

Isabel got this game for her birthday. It is a very fun and quick little game. Saturday morning I got to sleep in a little and woke up to a sight I shall NEVER forget. I only wish I had my camera ready to capture my sweet husband with dangle earrings, a crown, a necklace and a ring on. Yes, you guessed it, he Won! Isabel was having such a good time playing this game with her Daddy that she didn't even mind losing to him. He is such a good Daddy. I couldn't ask for anything better than this memory!

3 comments:

Michele Tyler said...

This will be the perfect game when the adults get together for our next game night! Can't wait to see Dave in all his princess glory! ahahaha

Jana said...

Love the mental picture!!! That is so cute. It reminds me of this commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJBcbnSqGz8

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh man! I belly laughed on that one! Good stuff. Next time let's have some pictures, huh?