Okay so this was a while ago 9/19 according to my camera. Allison, Happy B-Day!!! We had a great time and the pazookie was fabuloso!!! That was my last girls night out. I have to say though that Friday my Sisters are coming here from Texas for my nieces baptism and we are going to have a Sister DAY all day on Friday. I cant wait!!! I miss my Sisters so much. I hate that they live so far away. It is fun to go visit Texas but I would much prefer having them close.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I wasn't invited, jk. I'm glad you girls had fun. Sister's are fun, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Hey, we should get brianna and isabel together sometime, if that is alright.
Thanks for sharing the picture. It is fun to see friends! I love girls nights!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment