Friday, November 30, 2007

K is for Krazy?!?




Last night we went out to dinner for Koe's B-Day. We have such awesome women in our ward!! I am so lucky to be associated with such amazing woman. I love that they can just laugh and love so much! I think the world of these ladies. Obviously I cant say enough about them . Here is a pic of us together. We always have a Krazy fun time together. Happy B-Day Koe!!!
At the end of dinner Andrea passed out. When she came to she was so embarrassed. She kept saying she was fine, but you get this many women together and there is no way we aren't gonna take care of the cute pregnant girl. She said the same thing happened to her in her last pregnancy. Here she is laughing it up with the paramedics.
They checked her vitals and everything turned out fine. Better safe than sorry. Thanks Andrea for the memories!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! I am glad Andrea is ok- that had to give everyone a bit of a scare.

Michele Tyler said...

Hahahaha ...er, I mean oh yeah scary time for us all. I'm glad she was ok cause I was ready to kill her for scaring the poop out of us. Glad I saw her slipping out of it, whoa nelly that was something. Had a blast and can't wait till next month is my bday WOO hooOOOooOOo! Love ya, girlie!

Gretchen said...

That was a ton of F-U-N FUN !

By the way I Love Love love your hair!

Gretchen said...

we lost our ward directory so if you could leave your # on my blog so i can contact you about the Pics. thanks sorry for the inconvenience!

Unknown said...

All I have to say is those are some dang good looking EMT's. I'll faint for them!

Anonymous said...

Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com

Amber said...

What a fun KRAZY girls night. It is definitly one all will remember!!