Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I is for Inspirational


Friday my nephews wife was baptized. It is one of the most spiritual experiences to witness someone you love accept and embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ. I was so happy for my nephew that he was able to be ordained a Priest and then to baptize his sweet wife. What a wonderful memory they will always have of that day. They are such a great example to me and to our whole family.





Congratulations Cooper, Jovan and Londyn, I cant wait to see you in the Temple.



Jovan, my Mom, Me, my sisiter Tanya & my sister Lynette. I am so glad that we were able to be together for this special day.

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is wonderful!!! They are such a cute family!

Michele Tyler said...

Definitely something to be overjoyed about! You have a beautiful family. I'm so very happy for Jovan & Cooper!

Marty and Emily said...

Wasn't that so exciting?! I am so happy for that sweet little family. Good thing they have such a good example as the Worthen family to look to!

The Bates said...

That is awesome! Your family is cute..having sisters is the best.