~ I'M TAGGED ~
I have never done this so don't laugh...... oh, and sorry if you get bored hehe!
1. What two things do you always have with you? no surprise my cell phone and lip gloss
2. What is your favorite TV show? Boston Legal
3. What is your middle name? Ann
4. What characteristic do you despise? lying
5. Favorite item of clothing? My black studded belt and my black and silver blinged up buckle
6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? Italy
7. What color is your bathroom? Brown and White
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A olympic gymnast and a hair dresser (thats what I called it back then)
9. How are you today? 36 I think?
10. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate
11. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daisies
12. What is your favorite thing to do? go to lunch with a girl friend
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? chartruse green
14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my hubby
15. Hugs or kisses? Both at the same time
16. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies and probably a missing shoe or two
17. What is your favorite smell? New born baby head
18. How many keys on your key ring? 5
19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Wise (I need all the help I can get), patient (cause I can be a pain), service oriented (like I said, I need all the help I can get LOL)
20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Michelle, Jolene, Debbie, Shauna & Becky!
Thanks Michele this was alot of fun!
Monday, January 21, 2008
~ I'M TAGGED ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooohh. I love newborn baby head smell too. I forgot about that one.
I gotta' see that belt you're talking about. Sounds hot! You should wear it to the gym.
That was fun to read about you! I love these little questionaires :)
You are the coolest MOM ever.
Post a Comment