Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who's going to Kindergarten & College?

I registered my baby for Kindergarden and I can hardly believe that she is going to be in school so soon. I thought that I had another year and really I could if I wanted to, but I really think that she is ready. At Franklin the cut off is December 31st, so even though she will still be four when school starts she is still eligable. She is very bright and mature so I think that she will do fine. It was a very dificult decition to make and I went back and forth for months. She is in Pre-School this year and LOVES it sooo much. The thing that sealed the deal for me is that every day she gets ready for school and is so disapointed that she doesn't have school that day and every day when the kids say prayers and bless each other for the day she gets so offended if they don't bless her at school even if its not a school day. I think that everything will work out fine.

I added this last year on my blog because I thought that it was cute. Now that it is my little girl that is "goin to kindergarten" it has all new meaning.




Isabel is not the only person in our house that is starting school in the fall. I am planning on going back to school full time in the fall as well. I have wanted to do this for a long time and can't wait to get started. So far I plan on getting my degree in Business Marketing. It is really hard to decide on just one degree. I am also interested in interior design, literature and numerous other things. There are so many things that you can do with a marketing degree and I really like that flexability. This is such an exciting time of life for me. I have always LOVED being a stay at home mom for the last 15 years and the thought of doing something other than that is exciting and frightening at the same time. Wish me all the LUCK because I will need it!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, it is so sad seeing the babies go off to school. Good luck in your studies. You are lucky to start with all your kids in school, you'll do great at it.

Kristin Coppee said...

Yay! Back to school. Back to school. To prove to your children that you're not a fool.

I love it! I'm jealous! I wanna go back to school too. I just haven't figured out HOW yet, so I'm gonna' try to be a rockstar first. lol.

Okay, so I know your previous blog was you being tagged and I didn't want to tag you AGAIN, but this is a different tag and I HAD to send it to 7 people - the rules said so. My problem - I don't know that many bloggers. SO, if you wanna' do it - great. If you don't - it's okay. But, if you don't give 7 random, weird facts about yourself on the blog, I am gonna' insist on seeing a list of them later - in private.

Unknown said...

Good for you~ That is awesome! Do it now, otherwise you will be attending college with your boys and that would just be awkward to have your mom in your class while you are trying to get a girls #! j/k Merrek is starting kindergarted next year, too and although she is ready, I am not. I already want to cry when I think about it.

Jana said...

Wow! That's such a big step for you...no more kids at home and time to do something for you! How exciting and scary! Congrats and good luck on going back to school!

Ashley said...

You will do great. I am proud of you for following your dreams and goals. I would like to go back to school someday when my kids are in school. You go girl!