Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's Super Alek!!!

Just about every day after Dave gets home from work Alek rubs his Dad's back and one night I caught him doing this...

Alek is one of the strongest kids that I know. He can walk on his hand through out the house and is amazingly powerful. When he wrestles he is very flexible and extremely agile. He is a formidable foe in everything that he sets his mind to. Plus he has one of the biggest hearts of any kid I know. Any girl that marries him some day will be one of the luckiest girls in the world. He is hard working, compassionate, motivated, on time, brave, thrifty and clean! Really he is!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! That is impressive!! Go Alek!!
I love Isabel's outfits!! Very stylish!!! Good luck with college. That is awesome.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha..i love the blog!! so cute