Tagged Again! When I first started blogging I felt a little left out of the tag your it scene. Now that I have been tagged twice fairly close together I am not so jealous any more. Thanks Kristen and sorry that it took so long.
Well here goes...Enjoy.
Here's the rules: Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:
1. I have been married going on 18 years this November. You may not think that is weird. I think it is because I can't believe that I could be that old. Hopefully I don't look that old?! Since I was 19 when I got married, next year when we celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary I will be married as many years as I have not been married. Now that is weird.
2.
I realized a few months ago, when my little girl took this picture of me that I don't have hardly any pictures of me. I am always the one behind the camera so there are not a whole lot of pictures of me in our family picture collection. Not that I mind, but maybe one day when I am old (really old) I will really appreciate seeing what I looked like when I was raising my kids.
3. I love being a wife and Mom more than anything in the whole world!!!
4. After an 18 year break, I am going back to school in the Fall. I can't wait!!! :0)
5. I love waking up early to make breakfast for my family. I am not a morning person and I have always told my husband that I will never be the Mom who wakes up to make breakfast for her family. I had a weird idea one night that I would wake up to feed my kids breakfast and found out that I really love doing it for them. I guess you can't knock something that you have not tried.
6. My childhood family nickname was Mag, Maggie and the not so loving Maggot. If any of you call me Maggot I will chase you down and pull your hair.
7. I was adopted when I was 12 years old.
Ok, now I tag:
Anyone who wants to...TAG your it!! Post a comment on my blog if you are planning on taking this tag!
2 comments:
You are an awesome Mom and example. Way to go on making breakfast for your family!! It is my favorite meal of the day. I can't live without it.
Margo, you're an inspiration. I'm so excited for you that you're going back to school! And you definitely upped the standard when you said you wake up and make breakfast for your kids every morning. Don't let John know. Back when I was single, we had a nice breakfast together every morning. Now that I'm trying to get two screaming girls off to the sitter every morning, that's phased out. I promise not to call you Maggot, if you promise not to call me Kristin Pistin. I hated that as a kid! Also, I got called Mister Krister, which is kind of creepy sounding.
Good luck with everything. I am proud to call you my friend.
Post a Comment