I am so behind on my blog. Here are the highlights of FEBRUARY...

We were invited to go to Sedona and stay at a super nice hotel time share with the Crandell's and the Coppee's. It was awesome and I thank the Crandell's for sharing their amazing time share with us. I forgot my camera so I took these pics off of Kristens Blog. Thx Kristen.

Miranda with snow all in her hair.
The kids had a great time with their snowball fight.
The kids had a great time with their snowball fight.
We stopped at my Sisters house in Prescott Valley on our way back from Sedona. This is some video footage of Isabel and Kaylyn singing like a rock star. American Idol here we come...
Out to Dinner with our good friends the Coppee's and the Tylers just after Valentines Day.
Alek at the Blue and Gold Banquet receiving his Webelo badge.
Alek was awarded the arrow of light award. He was given this arrow to help him remember to continue the straight path to receiving his Eagle.
Here is Alek after he crossed the bridge graduating from Cub Scouts to Scouts. He was received by his new Scout Master Mike Tyler
Alek and Chance entered their schools Science Fair in the group project Division. They worked very hard on their project which was about boat buoyancy. They made 3 different sized boats 1 1/2 in tall, 1 in tall and 1/2 in tall. They used 3 different materials for the boat metal, wood and Styrofoam. They put them in water and added quarters until they sunk to determine which material at which height could hold the most weight. 
Way to go Alek and Chance!!!
Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies is a really excellent school and I am so glad to see that they are bringing back some of the "old school " things like Science Fairs!!!






1 comments:
Awww, Alek is my first cub that I have been able to see receive his arrow of light! I'm so proud of him! I know I've only been a den mom for 2 years, but I've probably worked with like 25 cubs, and what I have observed was that he is by far the most ambitious cub I've ever had, and that he had the most supportive family. Not just parents, but also siblings. I loved hearing him talk about the requirements he passed off with his brother - that was really sweet.
Post a Comment