Isabel has been saying so many funny things lately that this just might be a weekly post topic.
While we are watching American Idol as Randy Jackson is talking:
Isabel: He is very chocolaty.
Mom: no he is African American
Isabel: Well Africa America is very chocolaty.
While at at Riley's Lacrosse team party She is talking to my friend Janene Wright.
Isabel: Where is your daughter?
Janene: She is at Disneyland.
Isabel: You need to take me there sometime!
Janene: Okay?!
Isabel: You know where I live?
As I was getting Isabel in the car I noticed that she didn't have panties under her dress.
Mom: Why aren't you wearing panties?
Isabel: I don't like wearing panties.
Mom: You have to wear them.
Isabel: All my friends wear boxers!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Quote of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is too funny! She has friends that wear boxers? LOL! I probably post funny Emma things at least weekly...
Post a Comment