Does anyone have any advise for me to help my daughter like wearing her skivies again? Isabel hates wearing panties and every chance she gets she goes camando. We are constantly having to check to see if she is wearing any. Here are some more Quotable Quotes:
Mom: Isabel are you wearing panties?
Isabel: Yes, you just cant see them.
Miranda: Isabel are you wearing panties?
Isabel: Yes, don't look though because they are dangerous!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Is my 4 year old a hippy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha! Ha! What a funny girl!! Good luck!
That is hilarious! That girl has a lot of personality! I love it when kids say off-the-wall stuff. Some of those would make for good movie lines.
Now she's funny. You must laugh all day long! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!
That is hilarious. I don't know how you would keep a straight face with that. She is way too cute!
Hello Margo! How are you? I came across your blog and wanted to say hello! I am amazed how big Isabel is, and what a sense of humor she’s got! (I was just remembering when she was born and all you went through with that pregnancy). Looks like your family’s been having lots of fun! –glenda lenseigne :)
Post a Comment