I have done it!!! I have found the best recipe for pancakes.
Easy!~ Yummy!~ Fluffy!~
(Drum roll)
Blender Pancakes
Easy!~ Yummy!~ Fluffy!~
(Drum roll)
Blender Pancakes
In your Bosch Blender, Mix:
(I think you could use a regular blender)
1 1/2 cups water, milk or buttermilk (I used milk)
1 1/2 cups water, milk or buttermilk (I used milk)
1 cup whole wheat kernels
1/2 cup non-fat dried powered milk (I omitted this)
Blend on high for 3 minutes.
Add:
1 egg
1 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1 soft banana (optional)
Blend for 1 minute.
Add:
1 Tbsp. baking powder. Pulse 3 times, just enough to mix. Mixture should foam up and get very light. Cook immediately on hot skillet.

4 comments:
I love breakfast for dinner. Those pancakes sound delish. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give it a try.
Mmmmm, sounds so good! Do you think I could get away with leaving that recipe up on the computer screen and then casually start chatting with Marty about how much my mom used to LOVE it when we made her breakfast in bed on mother's day? Do you think he'd catch on? :)
yumm. They look so good.
Hey, my sister in law, Melissa just moved into your ward. She got kicked out of her singles ward for "being too old", so watch for her. She is a little nervous about being in a family ward.
It is Donny's sister. She lives in the townhouses.
Post a Comment