Okay so maybe there was no ranson. Someone did steal our sign and all the evidence I need is right here...
This was is probably my favorite because it was the first one I saw.
Last Friday night I went to Michele Tylers house because both our husbands took all our boys to the Fathers and Sons outing. I forgot to pick up my camera when I was leaving. The Tylers came to our house stole our Worthen & Co. sign and hit the town. We absolutely love the Tylers and this prank is not over...
bwaa ha ha (evil laugh)
oh ... this prank is not over!!!
3 comments:
Ahahahahahahaaaaa you really did post it! We had far more fun than we should have. Thanks for letting us be silly and making a memory (the kids talk about it all the time). We love you guys!
I love this post! Thats awesome that your friends would do that! I hope you got your sign back?!
Thanks for the great idea! Now I'll have to find someone to use that on!
Post a Comment