Monday, February 25, 2008

Diva for sure! Fashion Queen in the making?

You be the judge.

"Do I look like a Rock Star Mom?"
(Absolutely!!!)
(Arguile and polka-dots are all the rage in London)
"Hey Mom, I have an IDEA!"

(This "idea" was for church, luckily it was hours before church and she forgot or this would have been all the rage in the 12th ward. Who can concentrate on church when something that cute is right in front of you? Plus there would have been a mass exodus of all the women dieing to go shopping. I did not want to be responsible for that.)
























"Mom, Do I look Stylish?"
(Definitely!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is way cute. Aren't kids just so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I heard about your brother getting married, tell him congrats for me.

Kristin Coppee said...

She is a trendsetter - that's for sure. I am LOVING that second outfit - her idea for church. I just might steal that idea. lol.

Jana said...

Wow, what a stylish rock star!! How old is she again??

Ashley said...

Oh yes, she is on her way to fashion school. I love it when little girls want to dress themselves and they do not care if they match they just feel pretty and that is all the matters.

BAM & CJ said...

So adorable! McKenzie was standing next to me and even recognized Isabel!! Too cute!!

Christa