Always kiss your children goodnight ~ even if they're already asleep.
This is so cute for anyone with a daughter going to Kindergarten this year!!
WOW, that is so hilarious!! And so cute in its own way...that girl sure can dance. Loved it!Margo, should we start our girls night at 6 so you can come to part of it, or stay out later so you can come after mutual?
He he, that was cute. Ethan loved the fact that she had a Dora backpack! Ha, I didn't even notice! Wow, she could dance!
That music video is Awesome! That cracks me up! Last night was so fun!!! We have to do it again! You better add me as your friend!!!
That is the coolest video- soo cute! I loved it- and that little girl needs to teach me some moves ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW, that is so hilarious!! And so cute in its own way...that girl sure can dance. Loved it!
Margo, should we start our girls night at 6 so you can come to part of it, or stay out later so you can come after mutual?
He he, that was cute. Ethan loved the fact that she had a Dora backpack! Ha, I didn't even notice! Wow, she could dance!
That music video is Awesome! That cracks me up!
Last night was so fun!!! We have to do it again! You better add me as your friend!!!
That is the coolest video- soo cute! I loved it- and that little girl needs to teach me some moves ;-)
Post a Comment