Monday, August 20, 2007

This is the car seat cover that I made for my nephews wife Jovan. I made a pattern from the old car seat cover. It was fun being creative, but very time consuming. It turned out sooo cute. I am so jealous, they didn't have cute things like that when my kids were that little. So I live vicariously... My nephew Cooper married an awesome girl. They are trying to find a townhouse in my ward right now, that would be so much fun to have them in the ward with us. Jovan is interested in the gospel and I don't think it is to far fetched to hope for a baptism soon. Their babies name is London and she is so beautiful. I went to Creative Home Fabrics today with her to look for fabric to recover her bumpers and sew a new crib set for London. It is going to be sew darling!! I will show pics when it is finished!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome you are so creative.
of course you can add me to your blog can I do the same?

April Bethea said...

WOW - you made that?! That is so cool! I would have never though about doing that. If I have another baby I will have to hire you to make me one! :o)

Anonymous said...

That is amazing- I would love to learn how to do that! You are so creative! How fun that your nephew is moving into our ward with his family- What condo did they buy? It will be great to meet them :-)

Worthen World said...

They are renting the one the Boyds are moving out of.