One of my most favorite Sunday afternoon things to do is snuggling with my kids on my bed. Isabel and I were laying down relaxing last Sunday. She obviously wasn't going to sleep so I started singing some songs with her. We sang lots of songs, mostly primary song. We started talking about primary and I asked her if she loved primary. She very happily said, yes. I told her that when I was a little girl I loved going to primary. She asked me where she was when I was a little girl at primary. I told that she was in heaven with Heavenly Father. I will never forget her reply. With her hands cupped around her mouth she said yelling, "I said, Hi Mom I'm here." I replied you did didn't you. She said, "yes, and I wanted you to be my mommy."
Sometimes I think the veil is a lot thinner than we realize.

4 comments:
That is SO cute!! I love when they say things like that; it reminds you why you love being a mom!
Oh so sweet! She is such a cute girl & you are such a wonderful mom to just snuggle and sing songs and talk. I love this story.
I also LOVe your blog! It is so cute! I love the picture at the top & the layout... you don't need to change anything! Thanks for sharing. Can I add you to my list of links on my blog?
I love your sweet story. You are a great mom! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment