Monday, August 20, 2007

Friday Dave took Riley on a fishing trip with the Young Men's in our ward. So Friday afternoon he and my son were packing things up and setting them by the door. As they were saying goodbye Isabel ran to the door were she had stashed her doggie sleeping bag and a back pack she had packed all by herself. In the back pack were 2 pairs of flip flops, two skirts, two shirts and 3 pairs of undies. All she was missing was toothbrush and toothpaste. Pretty well thought out for a 3 year old. Needless to say she was very disappointed that she was not invited.

4 comments:

Jana said...

AW, that is so cute and so sad!! That is so adorable that she packed by herself! I love Isabel...

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Poor girl. She is so cute.

April Bethea said...

LOL! That is so cute. Did she fall asleep there? Or was she pouting? :) My boys were pretty bummed that they couldn't come with Jason to Scouts tonight.

Worthen World said...

She is pouting. The really sad part of this story is when he left she cried "now I don't have a daddy." She really can be a drama queen.:) I know I sound harsh now, but she really did break my heart at the time.