Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Miranda!!!

Sunday was my sweet daughter Miranda's B-Day!!

Happy Birthday Miranda!!!
She turned 9 years old. Time flies by so fast, sometimes I wish I could keep them at a certain age or time. I love these quotes:
"O, call back yesterday, bid time return"William Shakespeare King Richard II
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love time is eternity. --Henry Van Dyke

Here are some highlight from our family party Sunday night.
My nephew Cooper, Birthday girl Mira, Isabel and my Mom

I love my kids!!! My boys gave their sister money. So sweet!

Cooper (my sisters son), Jovan and London gave us good news tonight. They are moving into our ward on Saturday!!!

Some of the kids rocking out to I-Tunes.

1 comments:

Wes Dyer said...

What cute kids. I can't believe she is already 9! Wow how time flies.
Amber Dyer