I am sooo new to blogging so be patient with me. I have seen several of my friends blogs and thought that this would be a fun way to keep our friends and family out of state up on the Worthen happenings. School starts next week and my kids are ready to go back which in turn make me VERY ready. We have had a great summer. Here are a few highlights.
Sorry this is not a very good picture. Alek made the 9-10 year old All-Star team. He was the catcher and right fielder. We were so proud of him!
The week of July 4th we met up with Daves bother John and his family, his sister Shauna and her family in Zions National Park. We had a great time!!!
Here is Dave, Isabel and myself after hiking down into the canyon! It was beautiful!
Katie, Isabel, Shauna, Mark and Dave at Zions Canyon
Isabel, Me, and Katie sitting in the cold but, refreshing water.
4th of July, sitting on the steps of the St. George Temple.
St. George, Utah Temple.
1 comments:
Your blog is great, Margo! I don't think it looks "new" or like it needs help or anything! You just find things on other people's blogs that you like and copy them...usually there are links to how they got them in the first place! Also, I LOVE the St. George temple...I got married there!
Post a Comment